Persimmon

all three

--
http://www.cordite.org.au/poetry/creativecommons/poems-for-ivor-cutler-3
http://www.cordite.org.au/poetry/cc-the-remixes/the-man-who-finds-himself-amusing

"This is not a time for foolery, or compliments. It may be that both of us
are within a few minutes of death... And I, at any rate, don't propose to
die with polite insincerities in my mouth. "
C S Lewis - That Hideous Strength
---
Lawrence Upton
AHRC Creative Research Fellow