From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Douglas Barbour
Sent: 19 October 2010 16:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cat black named black cat

But a very good name.

Says this cat friend, but I only meet them; never had (cant say
'owned' can we) one.

Doug
On 19-Oct-10, at 2:40 AM, Lawrence Upton wrote:

> A female cat... Denise Levertov is a bit of a mouthful for a cat's
> name;
> but it would please me if not the cat or the vet

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.h
tml

There was the usual amount of corruption, intimidation, and rioting.

                     Sir Charles Petrie