HI All

Thanks goodness it’s a Friday!

Is anyone able to share their revised copy of their PEMQ following the recent Equality Bill?

Wish I had a joke for you all on Friday but I don`t L--- at least it looks like that we are going to be able to get the barbeque out over the weekend- summer

Many thanks

Jane

Jane Mountain • S.C. Johnson EurAfne • Occupational Health Adviser, Product Supply, Frimley • ( +44-(0)1276-852248 • [log in to unmask]

SCJ EurAFNE Ltd is registered in England and Wales under number 04166158. The registered office address of SCJ EurAFNE Ltd is Frimley Green, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7AJ

This email is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please e-mail it back to the sender or contact SCJ EurAFNE Ltd on +441276852000 and then immediately and permanently delete it. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that no viruses are contained in them.  SCJ EurAFNE Ltd and its associates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

P Please consider the environmental impact before printing this e-mail