We forward all medical record requests to our legal dept, they deal with the request charging individuals £10.  We are then informed by legal to photocopy notes and whom to send them to ie individual or solicitor etc.

Terri

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pat Smith
Sent: 21 October 2010 14:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] COPIES OF RECORDS

Dear all

Have a client who has requested a copy of all her notes, would anyone be willing to share the form they use for this and do you/how much would you charge for this.

Many thanks

Pat

Pat Smith | Employee Health and Wellbeing Lead Nurse | Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
Occupational Health Department, Airedale General Hospital, Skipton Road, Steeton, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 6TD
Tel: 01535 294401 (direct) | Email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk

This communication came from one of the Napp Pharmaceutical group of companies below:
Bard Pharmaceuticals Limited (company number: 0987562), Napp Pharmaceutical Group Limited (company number: 0884285), Napp Pharmaceuticals Limited (company number: 3690299) Napp Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited (company number: 3486244), Napp Laboratories Limited (company number: 0192707). All companies are registered in England & Wales and with the same registered office address at Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0AB, England - tel: +44 (0) 1223 424444, fax: +44 (0) 1223 424441. www.napp.co.uk
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this email is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential and privileged information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.

If you believe you have received the email in error or doubt the authenticity of email apparently from this source, please notify the sender. You should then destroy and delete the message from your computer.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com