ask your local pharmacist?

On 08/10/2010 12:56 PM, liz terry wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi Jane

I know Sanofi Pasture had the intra dermal ones still in stock a few days ago when I contacted them!

Liz

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mountain, Jane
Sent: 08 October 2010 12:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] help/ recieved a faulty batch of flu vaccines.. where can I order some more

HI all

I am having a mini panic- does anyone know of where I can purchase vaccines from at this stage- have tried afew companies already but there say that there is a shortage. I need X 60

Thanks

Jane

Jane Mountain • S.C. Johnson EurAfne • Occupational Health Adviser, Product Supply, Frimley • ( +44-(0)1276-852248 • [log in to unmask]

SCJ EurAFNE Ltd is registered in England and Wales under number 04166158. The registered office address of SCJ EurAFNE Ltd is Frimley Green, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7AJ

This email is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please e-mail it back to the sender or contact SCJ EurAFNE Ltd on +441276852000 and then immediately and permanently delete it. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that no viruses are contained in them.  SCJ EurAFNE Ltd and its associates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.