colleagues, one of the biggest changes in the world is its increasing
ethnic diversity, and this Congress will be addressing the relationship
between population change and disease pattern change. I hope members of
the ethnic health list, the diversity Rx list, South Asian health
foundation, EUPHA migration, ethnicity and health section, and the
Ethnicity group in Edinburgh will be submitting abstracts, and possibly
even workshop proposals.

May I request that you let as many people know as possible about this
opportunity as soon as possible.

Raj

PS Amy and Gary I am copying this to you to keep you informed. Please
encourage all members of our committees to do the same kind of
cascading, starting with our own departments.