Nothing in the UK public domain about this as i know it. However from the USA - Interesting Report; Can access more from the careif website- www.careif.org

This is how I read it

If the Black and Ethnic Minority people in the USA can achieve a similar Health Status as the White Majority, the USA financial deficit could be HALVED. The real cost of Health Inequalities. Interesting thought for UK Budget Deficit

Makes the Marmot Report not so smart

The American Economic paper reference
Cost of ethnic disparities in health, USA 2003 – 2006
Direct (medical) costs:      $ 229.400.000.000
Indirect (social) costs:  >$ 1.000.000.000.000
Total:                              >$ 1.229.400.000.000
For comparison:
US budget deficit 2009: $ 1.400.000.000.000
Source: LaVeist, T.A., Gaskin, D.J. & Richard, P. (2009) The Economic Burden of Health Inequalities in the United States. Washington, DC: Joint Center for  Political and Economic Studies.

Co-founder and Director.
The Centre for Applied Research and Evaluation- International Foundation. (careif)
Centre for Psychiatry
Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine
Barts and The London, Queen Mary's School of Medicine & Dentistry
Old Anatomy Building
Charterhouse Square
London EC1M 6BQ
England

CAREIF - Centre for Applied Research and Evaluation International
Foundation
- is an International Mental Health Charity
Visit our website:   http://www.careif.org

CAREIF with The World Association of Cultural Psychiatry announces the 3rd World Congress of Cultural Psychiatry
9-11th March 2012, in London Olympic Year, the theme being; Mental Capital, Mental Disorders, Resilience & Wellbeingfeaturing bio-psycho-social, spiritual and cultural syntheses with a special focus on young people and life course approaches to research and health care.  www.wacp2012.org