Brian
We have to secure them first....watch this space....
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: mining-history [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Maloney
Sent: 24 October 2010 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pre or early 1900's coal mining lantern slides

Hi All,

I am a member of the group albeit inactive but saw the plea to send £10 for
the safe buying and archiving of the mining photographs, I am an author of
history for our area Awsworth Nottinghamshire, also chair of the history
society I founded and think that it is a very good idea too to do this and I
am quite happy to send an equal £10 to secure these items, though I probably
would never see them.
Can some one send me the address to send a cheque for same.
Bryan Maloney.