Hi Pam

There are some papers on this in maternity but you could also look at feminists approaches and concepts of linguistic determinism.

Best wishes

Nicky

Nicky Mason

Midwife Consultant

NHS Institute Solutions Maternity Team

Focus on: Optimising opportunities for normal birth and reducing intervention rates.

NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement

Coventry House

University of Warwick Campus

Coventry

CV4 7AL