Sorry All, that didn't work! So I'm sending a breif summery, and pointing you to the Attic, where you can find more details.

‘Curiouser and Curiouser’ sets out to deconstruct notions of normality and eccentricity in museums and heritage institutions. What exactly is normal, and what is idiosyncratic? In an attempt to begin to answer some of these questions, we are inviting submissions for papers or practical workshops . We welcome submissions from researchers working in the field museums studies, cultural studies and allied subjects, but we especially encourage responses from PhD students and early career researchers. Submissions will be accepted for presentations (20 minutes plus 10 minutes Q&A) and practical workshops (between 30 and 60 minutes). We hope to publish - in some form, yet to be determined - the best selected papers accepted for and presented at the Symposium. All papers will be eligible for publication.

More details can be found here http://attic-museumstudies.blogspot.com/2010/10/curiouser-and-curiouser-challenging.html

Thank you for your patience!

Jen