Hi Jim

Thanks for your help... but I don't think that it's this:

>> One way to check if this is the same problem is to run your tag search on
the Flickr site while logged in and logged out of Flickr

because the tag search does return the same number of results whether I'm logged in or not.

It also seems to be ignoring images that have been added since Sunday, though I can't find anything materially different about the images themselves.

Thanks again

Danny