From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Groves
Sent: 12 October 2010 10:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: software educational licences

Dear Gemma,

You could try either going through Adobe UK directly (go here: http://www.adobe.com/uk/education/purchasing/charity.html/ ) as you would qualify for educational/charity pricing, or you could try contacting Pugh (http://www.pugh.co.uk/ ) who licence a range of discounted software to education/charity customers.

Hope this helps!

regards

Paul

--
Paul Groves
Project Manager

Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology
University of Oxford
Beaumont Street
Oxford OX1 2PH

W: jameelcentre.ashmolean.org

E: [log in to unmask]
T: +44 (0)1865 278 289

Skype: pgroves999
Twitter: @paul_gr0ves

Open:                     Tuesday-Sunday 10-6 (closed on Mondays)
Information:      T:  +44(0)1865 278 000 / W: www.ashmolean.org
---
For disclaimer see http://www.ashmolean.org/email/

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Sturtridge, Gemma <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello MCGers
>
> Does anyone know a way that our museum and arts service can legitimately buy software with educational licences?  We'll be using Photoshop and the like with a group of young people, teaching them how to use it, so they can create an exhibition.
>
> Many thanks
> Gemma
>
> Gemma Sturtridge
> Assistant Collections Officer
> Croydon Museum Service
> Community Services Department | Culture Division
> Room G11, Croydon Clocktower
> Katharine Street, Croydon, CR9 1ET
>
> Tel: 020 8253 1026
>
> www.museumofcroydon.com<http://www.museumofcroydon.com/> (Museum)
> www.croydon.gov.uk/museums<http://www.croydon.gov.uk/leisure/museum/museumofcroydon> (Council)

> Book a seat for the Clocktower's autumn programme: http://www.croydonclocktower.org.uk
>
> Tough times need tough decisions - how would you set the council budget: http://www.croydon.gov.uk/youchoose

Book a seat for the Clocktower's autumn programme: http://www.croydonclocktower.org.uk

Tough times need tough decisions - how would you set the council budget: http://www.croydon.gov.uk/youchoose

Please use this web site address to view the Council's E-Mail disclaimer -
www.croydon.gov.uk/disclaimer/email.htm