From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Comiskey
Sent: 20 October 2010 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MCG's UKMW10 Conference - Programme online and Registration now open

Hi Ross

I have just gone to the Eventbrite web site to register and it is asking me for money or to send me an invoice.

Is there something I need to do for it not to ask me to pay?

Michael

Michael Comiskey
Systems Manager

National Museums Northern Ireland
Cultra, Holywood, Co. Down, BT18 0EU

T - 028 9039 5152 (direct)
M - 07917 544277
E - [log in to unmask]

http://www.nmni.com/

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for [log in to unmask] If you are not one of the intended recipients, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify [log in to unmask] immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Michael Comiskey therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.