Hi, Keith,
Please email me on my individual address: [log in to unmask]
I am delighted to discuss with you in detail. By the way, this Friday in London there is a free AQA FCSE  teacher training meeting. Please visit http://events.aqa.org.uk/ebooking/ViewMeetings.jsp?refresh=279108343
Xiuping

From: Keith Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 12 October, 2010 21:48:31
Subject: AQA Foundation Mandarin Exam

I would welcome some help from anybody who has had experience in entering candidates for the AQA Foundation Course in Mandarin, Speaking and Listening part of the examination. We have sent off for past papers etc but we have never taught this course before , so any advice would be most welcome. Thanks Keith