Dear Caroline

Thanks for this. I am interested in preservation as a special case of "the
value of information". For this I would  find it helpful to know how you
prioritise what to preserve: if you had 100 objects for example and could
preserve only 10, how would you decide which ones to preserve?  I'd be
interested to know if there is  any general methodology. (If not, I could
suggest one!)

Regards

JOHN BIBBY