Hello all
I trying to get some newspapers to cater for our international students
and other communities within our college - Chinese, Asian and black
communities.  Any guide on popular titles?

Thanks
Angel

Angel Egbuji
Librarian
Stratford-upon-Avon College
Stratford-upon-Avon
The Willows North
Alcester Road
CV37 9QR
01789 417 441
www.stratford.ac.uk <http://www.stratford.ac.uk/>

New part-time prospectus out now! Call 01789 266245 (ext. 3194) to reserve your copy and find a course to suit you.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee please contact us immediately and also delete the communication from your computer. Steps have been taken to ensure this e-mail is free from computer viruses but the recipient is responsible for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it or any attachments. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not represent the views of Stratford-upon-Avon College.

Stratford-upon-Avon College, The Willows North, Alcester Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9QR