Hello,

From your Main Menu on your character-based interface try A > A > V View
system messages.

Thanks,

Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of PHILLIPS M.E.
Sent: 01 October 2010 12:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: System messages file

I was doing a rapid update via the character-based interface.  At the
end of the process I got a message:

1 records could not be updated and were skipped Please see the System
Messages file for more information

Can anyone tell me where I can view the system messages file?  I've
tried the Millennium web-based documentation, but "system messages" does
not appear in the index.  Searching for "system" brings up nothing
whatsoever (?!) and searching for "system messages" just brings up every
page with the word "messages" in.  And none of the pages in the contents
immediately spring out as being relevant.

I cannot track it down on the character-based interface menus either.

Hoping someone knows where it is.....

--
Matthew Phillips
Electronic Systems Librarian, Durham University Durham University

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com