Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, reserve your space today!

Date: Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Time: 13:00-14:30

Place: Hilton London Olympia, Tower Room, London, UK

Topics at the lunch and presentation include:

> Exciting new and upcoming features of the IEEE Xplore digital library

> New IEEE content and titles coming soon

> A demonstration of how IEEE can help your institution increase scholarly output and develop new research

> Highlights from an updated study on the impact of IEEE research on new patent development

> Exciting new collaborations with other publishers, a new eBook collection and the new IEEE eLearning Library.

IEEE subscribers, and those interested in IEEE information, are invited to attend this free luncheon. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today!

Registration is required. Please RSVP to Phyllis Buchta at [log in to unmask]

In addition, we also invite you to visit IEEE at Online Information Stand #704, we look forward to seeing you in London!

Steven Tweedie | www.contentonline.co.uk
[log in to unmask] | mobile 07967 133 485 | office 0169 747 5839
Skype steven_tweedie

Content Online Ltd
PO BOX 344
Carlisle
Cumbria
CA1 9DB

the small print
this email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. Do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose or distribute its contents to any other person. Content Online Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under Company Number 5825237. Registered office 15 Victoria Place, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1EW. Content Online Limited represents the IEEE in the United Kingdom and The Republic Of Ireland. This e-mail does not in any way represent a quotation or offer for sale. Our standard Terms and Conditions of sale can be viewed at www.contentonline.co.uk