Are you going to be at next week’s CILIPS Autumn Gathering? If so the CILIPS North East Branch hope to see you there!

We’ll be representing the region with a round table discussion on raising CILIPS profile outside the central belt, while our very own Professor Peter Reid and Gilian Dawson will be presenting sessions in praise of regional groups and explaining why there is still a need for user education. We’ll also have a stand at the exhibition so stop by, say hello and let us know what you’d like to see happening in your region.

Not booked? There’s still time... Registration is open until Friday. More details, including the full programme are available through the Slainte website at http://www.cilips.org.uk/events?eventId=205476&EventViewMode=EventDetails.

Hope to see you next week.

Robin

Robin Armstrong Viner BSc(Hons) MA MCLIP

Chair

CILIPS NE Branch

Library & Historic Collections

University of Aberdeen