Hi Arnau,

The fixed repo is not available yet. Pablo will announce it. When it's fixed, can't you just re-synchronise your local copy with our repository? Otherwise there are some packages to delete in several repos! Wouldn't it be better that sites avoid doing these manual steps again and just re-synchronise? Pablo has made sure the repo is now correct.

In any case, he has a list of all the deleted packages and he can sent it to you if this is the only solution.

Regards,
Maria