thanks Ernst. I may use your top-bdii and your wms, but is there discussion somewhere on how many, and where would bebuit Top-bdii and wms that see both production and uncertified sites, as one instance of each doesn't seem enough?

De: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout de la part de Ernst Pijper
Date: mer. 13/10/2010 12:25
À: [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: [LCG-ROLLOUT] RE : [LCG-ROLLOUT] Adding uncertified sites to top level bdii

Hi Christine,

The nagios i was talking about is not just for uncertified sites. It is
also our NGI_NL nagios server. For this Nagios node we have a dedicated
top level bdii and wms. Like i mentioned, the idea for these dedicated
bdii and wms was so that these could also be used to add uncertified
sites to nagios, but also used by uncertified sites to submit jobs for
testing purposes.

Any site wanting to be certified and being monitored by Nagios (and not
having that possibility within their own NGI) is welcome. This also
applies to our dedicated bdii and wms.

Ernst