Hi Ernst,
i was just wondering if you were bulding a nagios for uncertified site for your NGI or for all NGI in EGI?
Thanks
Christine

De: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout de la part de Ernst Pijper
Date: mer. 13/10/2010 10:32
À: [log in to unmask]
Objet : [LCG-ROLLOUT] Adding uncertified sites to top level bdii

Hi,

I am wondering what the preferred way is of adding an uncertified site
to our glite 3.2 top level bdii that has been specifically put in place
to be used only by nagios and uncertified sites. Currently, i have made
changes to /opt/glite/etc/gip/provider/glite-info-provider-egee in the
following way:

root# cat /opt/glite/etc/gip/provider/glite-info-provider-egee
#!/bin/sh

/opt/glite/libexec/glite-info-update-endpoints -u
http://lcg-bdii-conf.cern.ch/bdii-conf/bdii.conf

# Add uncertified sites to the list.
cat << EOF >> /opt/glite/var/tmp/gip/egee/egee-urls

#
# Uncertified sites go here.
#

# BEgrid-BELNET
BEgrid-BELNET  ldap://ce01.begrid.be:2170/mds-vo-name=BEgrid-BELNET,o=grid
EOF

/opt/glite/libexec/glite-info-provider-ldap -c
/opt/glite/var/tmp/gip/egee/egee-urls -m local

Although the above achieves my goal, there must a 'neater' solution. So
my question really is: is there a functionality that provides for an
easy and aesthetic way of adding uncertified sites to a glite 3.2 top
level bdii?

Thanks,
Ernst Pijper