Dear Alessandro,

The new dteam servers are hosted by AUTH/NGI_GRNET. Announcement with
the new configuration will be send once other necessary synchronisations
steps have been completed, in the meantime we need to ensure everyone
gets the certificates for the services that still require them (ie glite
3.1 WMS). This is why for now the CiC portal still contains the CERN
servers.

Cheers,

Στις 13/10/2010 11:06 πμ, ο/η Alessandro Paolini έγραψε:
> Il 11/10/2010 17.37, Pablo Guerrero ha scritto:
>> Dear gLite users,
>>
>> A new version of lcg-vomscerts has been released for gLite 3.1.
>>
>> lcg-vomscerts 6.1.0 adds certs of EGI servers hosting DTEAM VO and
>> removes old cert for voms.fnal.gov
> Dear Pablo,
> which are the new dteam voms servers? On the VO Identity Card there are
> still the cern ones
>
> Cheers,
> Alessandro
>> The rpm is available in the gLite 3.1 yum repositories of:
>>
>> * glite-FTS_oracle
>> * glite-WMS
>>
>> Please note that the repository of the following services IS NOT going
>> to be updated with this version of lcg-vomscerts:
>>
>> * glite-UI
>> * glite-VOBOX
>> * glite-WN
>> * lcg-CE
>>
>> The mentioned node types no longer need lcg-vomscerts when they have
>> been configured correctly. i.e. when for each supported VO a directory
>> /etc/grid-security/vomsdir/<vo> contains a "*.lsc" file for each of
>> its VOMS servers.
>>
>> YAIM handles that automatically, see the "VO_<vo-name>_VOMSES" and
>> "VO_<vo-name>_VOMS_CA_DN" variables in the YAIM documentation:
>> https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/Site-info_configuration_variables
>>

>> To update just the lcg-vomscerts rpm:
>>
>> yum update lcg-vomscerts
>>
>> For other node types, or sites that do not use yum or YAIM, the rpm is
>> available here:
>>
>> http://eticssoft.web.cern.ch/eticssoft/repository/org.glite/lcg-vomscerts/6.1.0/noarch/lcg-vomscerts-6.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
>>

>> Best regards,
>> The gLite Release Team