From: Translation Studies [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of grupo DiCE
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 10:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TRANSLATIO] NEW ONLINE VERSION of DiCE AVAILABLE

NEW ONLINE VERSION of DiCE AVAILABLE

DiCE (Diccionario de colocaciones del español) is a collocation dictionary of Spanish developed at the Universidade da Coruña within the framework of the Explanatory Combinatorial Lexicology. A sample of DiCE has already been available online since 2004. Now we offer a new version of DiCE. The current DiCE database contains more than 20,000 collocational relations. While focusing on the semantic field of emotion nouns, it also includes other meanings of these nouns.

The new version of DiCE also comes with an updated interface that facilitates a more versatile direct access to the information stored in it. The new interface includes an advanced search component, the most innovative, where the user can make specific queries, searching the entire corpus included in the dictionary. The didactic activities section, inherited from the previous version, will soon be reinforced.

You can access the new DiCE at http://www.dicesp.com. Take a look also at our blog: http://collocate.blogspot.com/. Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/diccionariodecolocaciones). Users’ comments and suggestions for further improvements are very welcome!

Contact:

e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

postal address: Facultade de Filoloxía (Universidade da Coruña), Campus da Zapateira s/n, 15071 CORUÑA (Spain)