Hi, Sarah

Sorry I am a bit behind. I shall try to submit a few more sites, hopefully. What is the password to upload the data?

Thank you

Regards

Rebecca

Rebecca Casa Hatton

Heritage Access Officer (HER)

Planning Services

Peterborough City Council

Stuart House

East Wing

St John's Street

Peterborough

PE1 5DD

Tel: 01733 864702

(Monday-Tuesday and Thursday, 09:00 - 15:00)