Can anyone help me out?  I've been trying to get in touch with A Suitcase of History but their email ([log in to unmask]) comes back returned - does anyone have a phone number?

I'd also be very grateful for suppliers of Art Deco (1919-39) artefacts for a proposed loans box.  I have information about general antique dealers etc but any other contacts would be gratefully received!

Enjoy the weekend!

Liz

Liz Denton
Museum and Heritage Consultancy