From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louise Palmer
Sent: 21 October 2010 14:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Outreach charging for schools

Dear all

I am investigating school outreach and charges (not set up costs at this stage) and am trying to get a handle on the variety on offer.

If you offer a charging outreach service to schools and have some time to share, I would be interested to find out:

-          What you offer i.e. broad session content

-          What you charge, and if this is per session/half day/day/per x number of pupils etc.

-          How many sessions you deliver/how many pupils you deliver to per visit

-          Whether costs include transport costs and related to that, how far afield your catchment is

Very many thanks in advance.

Louise Palmer

Schools' Learning Manager

Horniman Museum and Gardens

0208 699 1872 ext. 154

Are you interested in finding out more about the schools' programme at the Horniman Museum and Gardens?

If so, join our half termly e-newsletter by emailing your name, school, job title and email address to [log in to unmask]

Encounter the Tuareg  People of the Veil, open until 27 Feb 2011
Journey from Yemen to Britain in Coal, Frankincense and Myrrh, open until 27 Feb 2011
Find out about plants used for healing in the Medicinal Garden, open until 17 Oct 2010

For further information visit our website http://www.horniman.ac.uk

The Horniman Public Museum & Public Park Trust. 100 London Road, London SE23 3PQ.
Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Charity registration number: 802725
Company registration number: 2456393

Disclaimer
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may
contain personal views which are not the views of the Horniman Museum, unless specifically stated. If you
have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the Horniman may
monitor e-mails sent or received. It is the recipients responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are
in place to check for software viruses.

---- London Borough of Bromley E-Mail Disclaimer ----

For information about Bromley Council visit our web site www.bromley.gov.uk

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential in that it is intended solely for the use of the recipient, the use of the information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The London Borough of Bromley monitors the content of emails sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.
---- End of Disclaimer ---- + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +