Sounddelivery and the Third Sector PR and Communications Network are proud to present our third joint event.

This time, we're delighted to be screening the award-winning Shed Your Tears and Walk Away and discussing the themes with the film's director Jez Lewis. You can read Jude from Sounddelivery's blog post about the film. Part documentary, part personal intervention, Lewis filmed among friends with absolutely unrestricted access, to give a scarily authentic portrayal of marginalised and overlooked people. This is an extremely powerful documentary which we look forward to bringing to a wider audience.

Please note: there will be a £10 charge on the door for this event (our PayPal is playing up so the ticket appears 'free' above).

Time:
6pm for prompt start at 6.45
Location:
Christian Aid
35 Lower Marsh
Waterloo
London
SE1 7RL

With a special thanks to
Christian Aid for hosting this screening.

If you decide to book a ticket, please let us know if you cannot make it. Places are very limited, and we are always oversubscribed. Let others take your place.

Thank you, and hope to see you there.

Jude and Rob

Jude Habib

Director - sounddelivery

T: 020 7993 6340 | M: 07803 721 481

www.sounddelivery.org.uk

sounddelivery is an award-winning digital media training, production and communications agency