Sounddelivery & Third Sector PR and Communications Network  present: BBC Audio Slideshows

Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 6:00 PM

sounddelivery and the Third Sector PR and Communications Network on Facebook are delighted to announce the second event in our series of free/low cost networking evenings.

We will be focusing on the power of digital storytelling through audio slideshows.  We'll be joined by BBC producer Paul Kerley who creates bespoke audio slideshows for the BBC News website. To date he has put together more than 230 slideshows which have attracted a total of more than 20million page views. His slideshows feature regularly on the front page of the BBC News website and the BBC's homepage.

Paul has worked for the corporation for 20 years and has a strong background in both national and local radio and national and regional television. He will be discussing slideshows, showcasing some good examples and talking about how third sector organisations can get their slideshows on mainstream media.

We also want to hear from you. We're looking for a couple of representatives from charities, museums or other heritage organsiations who already produce audio slideshows to discuss their work with the group.

Do email [log in to unmask] if you want to be involved.

Places for the event are FREE and priority will be given to people working for charities or other third sector organisations.

This event is being hosted by Happy Computers at our offices on the 3rd Floor,

Cityside House,

40 Adler Street

London

E1 1EE.

6.00pm for a 6.30pm start.

Thanks - hope to see lots of you there.

Rob and Jude

Jude Habib

Director - sounddelivery

T: 020 7993 6340 | M: 07803 721 481

www.sounddelivery.org.uk

sounddelivery is an award-winning digital media training, production and communications agency