Do you have a project you are working on or about to start that could use some teacher input?

SMELT (Science in Museums and Archives Encouraging Learning Together) is the Science in Your World West Midlands network which aims to raise the standard of science teaching and learning within the museum sector. We have a limited number of Learning Links grants available to help develop science in your collections.

If you are interested if applying for a grant please complete the attached form and return it to me; it doesn’t matter at this stage if you haven’t managed to find a teacher to partner with. The deadline is Friday 15th October.  If you would like to know more about the Learning Links grants, please don’t hesitate in contacting me.

Best wishes

Caroline

Caroline John

Learning Projects Manager (Tuesdays and Fridays)

Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum

Curzon Street

Birmingham

B4 7XG

0121 202 2264

Disclaimer

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may
not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately at the below address. Thinktank / Millennium Point
cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a
public network. If you suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.

Address and Registered Office

Thinktank Trust
Millennium Point
Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
Registered Charity Number 1061898
Registered Company Number 03239119

Millennium Point Trust
Millennium Point
Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
Registered Charity Number 1059451
Registered Company Number 03227575
AV Scanning - Confirmed Clean {Disclaimer REF #10495346792~}