From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cowie, Cassandra
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:16 PM
Subject: Rush light holders

Hello all,

              I am looking to source some replica rush light holders… I thought they would be relatively easy to find, but it would appear not!

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Cassandra Cowie

Learning and Community Officer

East Riddlesden Hall

07881 820035

Please support East Riddlesden Hall by voting for us online in the Bovril Great Outdoors Revival Fund.  Winning would allow us to greatly expand our offer for visitors and the local community.

To vote please go to http://www.bovril.co.uk/revival/

Thank you.

The National Trust is a registered charity no. 205846. Our registered office is Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 2NA.

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of the National Trust unless explicitly stated otherwise.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998, the contents may have to be disclosed.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit <http://www.messagelabs.com/email>. However the National Trust cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.