From: Sue Townrow <[log in to unmask]>
To: Janine Marriott <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, 28 September, 2010 13:17:57
Subject: Re: outreach sessions

Hi Janine

I posted an enquiry about outreach recently. I've  attached the results I got. I
hope this helps. We are just researching the idea  ourselves, with a view to
reaching schools who do not visit us. These will  mostly be secondary schools,
as it's more difficult for them to organise a day  trip, given that they have to
coordinate with several subject  teachers.

Warm regards

Sue Townrow
Education Admin Assistant

Fishbourne Roman  Palace
Salthill Road
Fishbourne Chichester
West Sussex PO19  3QR

Tel 01243 785859
Fax 01243  539266

Celebrating 50 years of Heritage  2010

Sussex Past is the 'working name' for the Sussex  Archaeological Society Ltd
registered in England as a company limited by  guarantee. Reg. No. 202795.

Reg. Charity No. 207037. VAT Reg. No.  692 8015 18. Sussex Past Trading
Limited is a subsidiary of the Sussex  Archaeological Society Ltd. Registered
in England. Company Reg. No. 3355746.  VAT Reg. No. 692 8015 18. Registered
Office: Bull House, 92 High Street,  Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1XH