Dear all,

On behalf of the PhD students of Museum Studies at the University of Leicester, I would like to let you all know about our upcoming conference. It's theme is "Curiouser & Curiouser: challenging convention and celebrating the unusual in museums and heritage". While it is aimed mainly at PhD students, in last year's conference we were pleased to have presentations and workshops by some very interesting museum professionals. The call for papers is attached (if the attachment doesn't work, you can also find it here http://www.le.ac.uk/ms/profdev/curiouser.html). If the museum where you work, the collections you work with, or the way that you interpret those collections can be considered at all out of the ordinary, eccentric or idiosyncratic, please do consider submitting a proposal.

Best wishes,
Elee