Dear All,

I would like to introduce myself as the West Midlands Network lead and Champion for the Campaign! Make an Impact initiative.

For further details of this initiative please visit the website http://www.bl.uk/campaign

The initiative is about encouraging young people to become active citizens by exploring historical campaigns and their methodology, then producing their own modern day campaigns.

There are currently several pots of Learning Links funding linked to this to encourage heritage organisations and educational establishments to work together on campaign projects. If you would like to know more about this or for me to come and talk to you about these opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Very best wishes and i look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Sue Pope

Education & Outreach Officer

Worcestershire County Museum

Hartlebury Castle

Co-Convenor Group for Education in Museums West Midlands

West Midlands Network Lead for Campaign! Make an Impact

Education & Outreach Officer

Worcestershire County Museum

Hartlebury Castle

Co-Convenor Group for Education in Museums West Midlands

West Midlands Network Lead for Campaign! Make an Impact

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else.
Please contact us by using the reply facility in your email software
and then remove it from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and
malware, Worcestershire County Council accepts no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Monitoring of Email
Worcestershire County Council may monitor traffic data and the content
of email for lawful business purposes.