Hi Gemmers,

In our Tudor supplies we have a small wooden frame (50cm by 50 cm), which can used to demonstrate wattle and daubing . I think ours is a DIY job but would like to buy something similar (as I lack the necessary DIY skills!) I would be grateful if anyone who knows of any suppliers could get in contact with me.

Thanks for your help!

Bryony

Bryony Jackson
Interpretation Assistant