Hi All,

A very big and genuine thanks to everyone who responded to my request for experiences and reports on community projects to help me think about what to be looking out for in some of the work I'm currently evaluating. There were some excellent documents and stories and offers of help came through.

Quite a few people asked for the results so am posting them here for anyone who would like to see.
Rather than attach all the reports I was sent (there are too many and they're not mine to redistribute) I have listed them in the doc so you can email the relevant person directly for any you're interested in.

Eventually I will follow this up with a summary of all the possible pitfalls / things to be aware of / think about that I've come across in all the documents recommended and in my own work.
There are about 40 short snippets on a long list I'm just tidying up and making a bit more readable - I'll let people know when it's done so you can help yourself.

Thanks again
Sally

Sally Fort
Consultant: cultural projects