Hi Richard

The purpose of the assessment of this material is to show my clients what type of material museums and art galleries use to attract school groups to their sites.  It is then up to the clients, with my guidance, what style of material they then feel is appropriate for their particular site.  It could never be said that the publicity created by The British Museum is going to be equally appropriate to a small volunteer run museum. By asking GEM members to send in the material they felt was effective at getting schools involved I am able to show my clients a variety of options that can inspire them.  It is not a mathematical analysis that I am undertaking but an inspiration board which my clients can take further, maybe I should have made this more explicit.

Can I also thank GEM members for their response to my request though.

Warm regards

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Learning Consultant