HI Claire

How will you assess the publicity that people send you to establish if it is successful in getting schools to come?  Just analysing  the publicity materials for common features won't help, because you'll probably end up knowing what makes for mediocre promotional material rather than stuff which is outstandingly effective.

Cheers

Richard.

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive