Dear all,

On behalf of the PhD students of Museum Studies at the University of
Leicester, I would like to let you all know about our upcoming
conference. It's theme is "Curiouser & Curiouser: challenging
convention and celebrating the unusual in museums and heritage". While
it is aimed mainly at PhD students, in last year's conference we were
pleased to have presentations and workshops by some very interesting
museum professionals. The call for papers is attached (if the
attachment doesn't work, you can also find it here http://www.le.ac.uk/ms/profdev/curiouser.html)
. If the museum where you work, the collections you work with, or the
way that you interpret those collections can be considered at all out
of the ordinary, eccentric or idiosyncratic, please do consider
submitting a proposal.

Best wishes,
Elee

Elee Kirk