Hi Shaoli,

I would remove the whole brain volumes corresponding to the two problematic directions, in order to keep the same number of datapoints across voxels. Removing 2 out of 60 directions should not influence your results dramatically.

You can use fslsplit to get all the 3D volumes and then fslmerge to concatenate only the ones you want to consider. You also need to remove the corresponding entries in the bvecs and bvals files.

Cheers,
Stam