Ah - so - I thought that the -D option in randomise did that (which I have selected).  Have I misunderstood?

Thank you for the help!

Kx

On 14 October 2010 12:19, Jeanette Mumford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The outcome or dependent variable must also be mean centered and I doubt that it is.  Just add a column of 1s to your design matrix.  It won't hurt, it will most likely just make your model fit better.

Jeanette