Hi All,

Just came across a problem with fslmaths -tfce, I used the following comment

fslmaths inputfile -tfce 2 0.5 26 outputfile

and the output is always all zeros, also tried to play around with the
E, H, and connectivity parameters as well as -odt float but same
result always.

I uploaded my file with the reference 768449.

Please kindly check and advise.

Best,
Leo

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Matthew Webster
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello!
>           I think I'd need to test the image to make sure - there's a number of conditions that could generate this error..
>
> Many Regards
>
> Matthew
>> Clark - thanks a lot!
>>
>> Matthew - what do you think?