On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 19:54 +0100, Rodrigo Perea wrote:
Anybody know why my 3D viewer in fslview sometimes it cannot render images and sometimes it can?

Do you mean consistently unable to 3D render specific images or randomly and non-specific images, i.e., you can render an image sometimes? If the former then I'd be happy to take a look at them, please upload an example or two using the web page: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi If the latter then I really don't know how to help. It may be related to memory requirements.

Regards,
Dave