Hi,

You will have 14*4 inputs, but you will only have 17 EVs.

You'll have a repeated measures ANOVA model. It is very important that all
subjects have all 4 measures.  If you have subjects with missing data for
one of the 4 measures, they must be omitted (fancier model estimation
techniques are needed for this and fMRI software can't handle it as far as I
know).

The trick is to start with the 2 way ANOVA model shown here
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html#ANOVA2factors2levels
BUT you need to account for the repeated measures, so omit their EV4 (column
of 1s) and replace it with 14 subject-specific mean regressors, similar to
what you'd use for a paired t test, but each subject has 4 measures instead
of 2.

If you forget to omit the column of 1s you'll get a "rank deficient" error
message.

The contrasts are the same as what is shown in the example at the link.

Jeanette