From: Samuel Hyman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 1 October, 2010 22:22:40
Subject: Re: initial assessments

Hi Cheryl,

I have converted cassette tape to computer (wav and then mp3) by using an old
walkman. All you need is a small 3.5 jack to jack lead. One end in the earphone
socket of your walkman, the other into the line-in on your PC. Use either 'sound
recorder' ( in accessories folder) or better software if you have it. Click
record on the PC and press play on the walkman.

Hope that helps!

Sam