Dear All,
Currently our university recruits many international and other
'non-traditional' students - it is one of our many great strengths and
virtues! I am interested in offering a Masters Module in Academic
Writing for those students who want to develop their ability to write
fluently, authorially, authoritatively and elegantly in their topic (and
in good academic English). As a great believer in re-purposing material
that is already successful rather than always starting from scratch, I
wondered if anyone out there already had a module along those lines that
they might like to share with the list - or just with me...
I am really happy to share any eventual Module that I develop with the
rest of the list.
Thanking you in advance,
Best,

--
Sandra Sinfield
Co-ordinator (North) Learning Development

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo