The Big Draw 2010 has arrived

http://www.campaignfordrawing.org/bigdraw/index.aspx
20 countries on four continents are running hundreds of Big Draw events this October. Check out the programme at the link above.
It's not too late to register, add or edit your event details. With thousands of people logging on to our site to see what's happening now, make sure your event details are correct and exciting. Post news and images on the Big Draw 2010 Facebook page and we'll tweet your events throughout October.