The greatest violence of all has just been done to us by George Osborne.

That's more than just violence, people are going to die.

The patent absurdity of time limiting benefits to those who are more likely
to take longer to find work (if at all, I cynically add, considering that
any mop up of the job losses in the public sector will prioritise the "able"
recently employed)

Larry

upwards?http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/oct/16/crime-against-
> the-disabled
>
> Colin Revell

> This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies
> at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
> Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-
>
> Archives and tools are located at:
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web
page.

Archives and tools are located at: