Hello there

I am looking for a dyslexia support tutor in the Redhill area who is available on a Wednesday or Friday.

Please contact me off list if you can help.

Many thanks

Sebastian

Sebastian Beaumont

Learning Support Officer

Student Services

University of Brighton

58-67 Grand Parade

Brighton

BN2 0JY

Telephone:   01273 641936

E-mail:           [log in to unmask]

Please note:      I do not work here on Mondays

If the content of this email concerns disabled students, please bear in mind it may be confidential and that medical information in particular may be very sensitive. If you need to pass the information to colleagues within the University, please check with the Disability Team first. Recommendations made for the support of a student are unlikely to be confidential, but the reasons for those recommendations may be so.