From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Watters [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 October 2010 09:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Landscape work in cultural geography

  Hi all,

I'm just about to begin the write-up of my PhD and one of the major
concepts I'll be working with is the idea of the cultural landscape.
I'm leaning towards a more phenomenological understanding, and am keen
to have read all of the most important work in geography that has
developed this particular approach to landscape.

I'd be really grateful if anybody on the list could send a note with
what you consider the major work(s) that I should engage with.

Many thanks, and happy Monday!

John.

--
Kind Regards,

John Watters
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis  NIRSA
&  Dept. of Geography,
Room 2.38, Iontas Building,
North Campus,
NUI, Maynooth,
Co. Kildare.
IRELAND

Tel: 00 353 1 708 6731
Fax: 00 353 1 708 6456

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy